We were honored to have Dennis Hoiberg of the Australian Lessons Learnt Consulting speak at our office last week on resilience through tough times in agriculture. Here's a recap from The Farmer of some of his advice.
— 14 Dec 18 19:28
The first session of this Women in Ag webinar is today at noon. You can still sign up!
— 14 Dec 18 15:26
Tim Velde, a farmer in Hanley Falls, said he sold about 40 percent of his soybeans on the futures market earlier this year at slightly better than break-even prices. The remaining 60 percent are in storage, some at his farm and some at the local grain elevator.
“It’s at a point where I can’t...
— 14 Dec 18 15:07